L2TEK ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH ADVANTECH VIDEO SOLUTIONS DIVISION TO REPRESENT THEIR RANGE OF LIVE STREAMING MODULES & PCIE CARD ENCODERS, DECODERS AND ACCELERATORS.
With the rapid change in the approach to hardware design of video systems, brought about by the increased capability of ASICs and FPGAs and the move to high resolution video over IP systems, the team at L2tek recognised the need to strengthen the card and module level solutions in our current product offering. We are delighted therefore to partner with Advantech Video Solutions Division to represent their range of advanced video encoder, decoder and accelerator cards.
The VEGA-2000 series of 1080P60 and 4KP60 small format modules and modules with enclosures, are designed for low power, mobile live streaming applications, including news gathering, live event streaming, live conferencing and remote media capture. SDI and HDMI capture inputs are encoded with AVC and HEVC multi-stream codecs for output streaming to Ethernet or USB dongles with settings for YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch etc. Modules are easily configured through a web-based GUI or CGI remote commands.
The new and top of the range VEGA-2002 comes with the following key features:
- 4Kp60 audio/video capture over built in 4 x 3G -SDI or 1 x 12G(3G)-SDI or HDMI 2.0 inputs
- Real-time 4Kp60 H.264/H.265 8/10-bit encode
- Streaming output via Gigabit Ethernet or USB wireless dongle
- Video Record to USB Storage
- WIFI and LTE dongle support by USB
- Small form-factor (90×100 mm2) and low power consumption for easy adoption in portable applications
- Build-in Remote control UI and CGI command support for easy management and development
The VEGA-3300 Series of 4K/8K PCI Express cards accelerate UHD HEVC/AVC video encoding, decoding and transcoding in broadcast and live streaming capture. Available in both file based and live streaming formats, the VEGA-3300 series devices are capable of performing professional grade 4Kp60 Main10 and Main10 4.2.2 profile HEVC encoding and decoding at less than 35W power consumption. All cards feature a simple-to-use API and plug in for FFmpeg multimedia frameworks to streamline product development and their integration into existing applications.
VEGA-3311 4K Live HEVC Broadcast Video Encoding card features:
- Live 4Kp60 or 4 x 1080p60 video capture over built-in, 4-ch SDI-3G or 1-ch SDI-12G
- Additional live capture option via dual 10GbE Ethernet ports according to SMPTE ST2022 / ST2110 (VEGA-3311-I variant)
- 1-ch 4Kp60 or 4-ch 1080p60 real-time 4:2:2 10-bit HEVC or AVC video encoding
- Simple-to-use FFmpeg or custom API
Advantech is a world-leader in providing high quality, trusted and innovative video solutions. Advantech VEGA series offers a variety of high-performance video acceleration platforms that can be integrated with the intelligent video and new mobile infrastructure. With the latest low latency 4K/8K UHD video processing and IP media technologies, Advantech accelerates the deployment of next generation, open and more efficient video solutions across a wide range of applications from broadcast encoding and high-density OTT transcoding to cloud, AI and mobile. For more information, please visit: https://www.advantech.com/solutions/video-solution