The ISDD336 industrial-grade SD cards implement 3D MLC NAND Flash for superb transfer rates up to 95/90MB per second. They also feature low power consumption, high reliability, and compatibility across diverse removable storage applications that require security, convenience, performance, and capacity. With a wide temperature tolerance range of -40°C to 85°C, the ISDD336 can operate normally even in harsh environments. All ADATA industrial-grade SD cards support a range of technologies, including error correcting code (ECC) to ensure the integrity of data transfers by automatically detecting and correcting errors, and wear leveling technology, which ensures data is written evenly across all sectors to extend the life of the memory card.
- 3D NAND Flash for improved durability and power efficiency
- Complies with SD 3.0 specifications
- Supports SD and SPI modes
- -25°C to 85°C or Industrial-grade extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Error Correction Code
- Wear Leveling
- Suitable for GPS, handheld devices, video recorders, high-end digital cameras, monitoring systems, and other compatible industrial devices