ADATA’s Industrial Grade SD card features high performance, low power consumption, high reliability and superb transfer rates. The card is suitable for removable storage applications that require security, convenience, performance and capacity. -20°C to 85°C or The industrial-grade extended temperature range of -40ºC to +85ºC is suitable for demanding industrial environments that require high reliability. ADATA’s Industrial Grade SD card supports a range of technology, including error correcting code (ECC), which ensures the integrity of data transfers by automatically detecting and correcting errors, and wear leveling technology, which ensures data is written evenly across all sectors, extending the life of the memory card.
- Compliant with SD 3.0 specifications
- Supports SD and SPI modes
- Supports Auto Standby and Sleep Mode
- Data read/write protection switch
- Suitable for card video recorder, high-end digital cameras, handheld GPS, road monitoring systems and other compatible industrial devices