EB22LC2B-SN SDI IP Gateway
The ST2110 Encapsulator Gateway converts two SDI signals at your equipment host connector to two ST2110 set of flows on the fiber side. The miniature plugin device (SFP+) is installed directly inside your equipment providing a quick and simple migration from SDI to IP by a replacement of the SFP module. Configuration and IP flow routing can be achieved via i2c on the host connector or the module can be controlled via in-band through the network. The ST2110 Encapsulator supports one Video and ANCILARY data flows (ST2110-20, ST2110-40) and 8 Audio flows (ST2110-30). Audio shuffling and breakaway is available through an internal 128×16 audio channel matrix. The device does stream locking to the HDMI output.
SDI input feeds can be free run and frame sync via an optional frame synchroniser.
This generic Software Defined emSFP platform can be configured with different encapsulation formats such as ST2022-6. This product can also be configured as a dual channel Encapsulator using a different software option. The Software Defined SFP can store up to 4 software options that can be loaded at any time via a simple command.
EB22LC2B-SN SDI IP Gateway features
- Unmatched integration
- Auto-sensing of SDI to 3G formats
- 1x ST2110-20, 8x ST2110-30 and 1x ST2110-40 flows
- Wide and Narrow senders support
- Frame Synchronizer option
- Built-in 128×16 audio channel matrix
- Future-proof format agility
- Low power consumption
- Up-gradable to ST2022-6
- Up-gradable to a dual De-encapsulator
- Simplified setup and control
- Support of Restful, Ember+ and NMOS protocols
- I2C Control