EP9462S is a HDMI 2.0a 4-IN 2-OUT Repeater with HDCP 2.2. The chip supports 4 inputs to 2 outputs matrix switching with HDCP repeater function. The chip also supports HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversions. The chip supports Dual in to Single out conversion in Even/Odd or Left/Right inputs. The chip also support Single in Dual out conversion in Left/Right output. The chip also supports YCC444 to YCC420 conversion. The chip supports Audio Outputs in IIS and SPDIF. The audio output and HDMI outputs can be from the same or different sources. The audio for the HDMI output can be from a regenerated LPCM audio source (input from IIS_*_IN pins) or the by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port. The chip supports SD/HD Audio and HD/3D/4K2K Video up to 60 Hz frame rate. The chip also supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) Receiver and Transmitter.
• On-chip HDMI 2.0a 4-IN 2-OUT HDMI Repeater with Equalizer
• Support matrix switching from any input port to any output port with HDCP Repeater function.
• Support Dual in Even/Odd to Single out conversion.
• Support Dual in Left/Right to Single out conversion.
• Support Single in to Dual out Left/Right conversion.
• Support YCC444 to YCC420 conversion.
• Support on-chip EDID RAM for each HDMI input port.
• On-chip 2 HDCP RX ciphers which support Instant Port Switching (IPS) between Primary and Secondary selections.
• On-chip 2 HDCP TX ciphers which are associated with the 2 HDMI output ports.
• TX Port 0 and RX Port 0~3 support wide Frequency Range: 25MHz – 450MHz TMDS clock
• TX Port 1 support Frequency Range: 25MHz – 300MHz TMDS clock
• RX Port 0 also support HDMI/MHL dual mode
• Support Jitter Clean capability for more cascadable stages
• On-chip HDMI Receiver and Transmitter core which are compliant with HDMI 1.4/2.0a specification
• On-chip MHL Receiver core which is compliant with MHL 2.1 specification
• Supports 12-bit Deep Full HD, Full 3D, HDR and 4K2K 60Hz 420 video
• Support HDCP 1.4 to HDCP 2.2 conversion.
• Support HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion.
• On-chip HDCP Engine which supports Repeater and is compliant with HDCP 1.4/2.2 specification • Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) Receiving or Transmitting
.• Audio Outputs and HDMI output can be from the same or different sources
• Audio for HDMI output can be from a regenerated LPCM audio source or the by-passed audio from the selected HDMI input port.
• On-chip Audio Decoder which support 8-channel IIS/DSD and SPDIF audio outputs
• Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio • Supports audio soft mute
• Controllable tri-state for Audio output pins
• Source Signal Detection in Low Power mode
• Provide companion HDCP 2.2 Controller (EPF025R) with integrated HDCP keys.
• Low stand-by current at power down mode
• 128-pin LQFP E-PAD package.