Lontium LT6911GX Product Description
HDCP RX as the upstream of HDCP repeater, can cooperate with HDCP TX of other chips to realize the repeater function.
For HDMI2.1 input, LT6911GX can be configured as 3/4 lane. Adaptive equalization makes it suitable for long cable application and the maximum bandwidth is up to 32Gbps.
For MIPI output, LT6911GX features configurable single-port or dual-port or quad-port MIPI?DSI/CSI with 1 high-speed clock lane and 1~4 high-speed data lanes operating at maximum 2.5Gb/s/lane with D-PHY, which can support a total bandwidth of up to 40Gbps for four port. Also support 5.7Gb/s/lane with C-PHY, which can support a total bandwidth of up to 68.4Gbps for four port.
Two digital audio output interfaces are available, I2S and SPDIF. The I2S interface supports 8-ch LPCM and the SPDIF interface supports 2-ch LPCM or compressed audio, both at maximum 192 KHz sample rate.
The device is capable of automatic operation which is enabled by an integrated microprocessor that uses an embedded SPI flash for firmware storage. System control is also available through the configuration I2C slave interface.
LT6911GX is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in 9mmx9mm BGA169 package.
Lontium LT6911GX Features
- HDMI2.1 Receiver
- Compliant with HDMI2.1, HDMI2.0b, HDMI1.4 and DVI1.0
- Data rate up to 8Gbps
- Support HDCP 1.4/2.3
- Support HDCP repeater
- Support 8k@30Hz, 8k@60Hz with compression data
or YUV 4:2:0
- Support HDR10 and HDR12
- Support FEC
- Support CEC
- Integrated EDID shadow (max 512-byte)
- Four-Port MIPI® DSI/CSI Transmitter
- Compliant with D-PHY1.2 & DSI 1.3 & CSI-2 1.3 ；1
clock lane, and 12/3/4 configurable data lanes；
2.5Gbps per data lane
- Compliant with C-PHY1.0 & DSI-2 1.0 & CSI-2 2.0；
1/2/3 configurable data lanes；5.7Gbps per data lane
- Support 1, 2, 4 configurable port
- Support 4K@120Hz, 8k@60Hz with compression
data or YUV 4:2:0
- Support overlap mode
- DSI Support 16/20/24-bit YCbCr4:2:2, 24/30/36-bit
RGB, 12-bit YCbCr4:2:0, compressed pixel stream
CSI Support RG888/666, YUV422 8/10bit, YUV420
- Video stream copy mode for each port
- Support channel swap and polarity inversion
- Support port swap
- Digital Audio Output
- I2S interface supporting 8-channel audio, with sample
rates of 32~192 KHz and sample sizes of 16~24 bits
SPDIF interface supporting PCM, dolby digital, DTS
digital audio at up to 192KHz frame rate
IEC60958 or IEC61937 compatible