- 1-ch 4Kp60 or 4-ch 1080p60 real-time 4:2:2 10-bit HEVC, AVC encode & decode
- AIMS roadmap support including SMPTE 2110 & VSF TR-03/-04 w/ AES67 audio & SMPTE 2059 sync
- 4K video capture over built-in, 4-ch SDI-3G or 1-ch SDI-12G (SDI only, VEGA-3311-S)
- 4K video capture over built-in, 4-ch SDI-3G or 1-ch SDI-12G and 2x 10GbE (VEGA-3311-I)
- Simple-to-use API and example code for FFmpeg and GStreamer multimedia frameworks
VEGA-3311 enables HEVC, AVC real-time 1-ch 4K UltraHD (2160p60) and 4-ch FHD (1080p60) encode and decode. It is particularly relevant for 4K UltraHD transmission which requires a much higher stream capacity. VEGA-3311 is tailored for professional media processing and are capable of performing professional grade 4Kp60 Main10 profile HEVC encoding and decoding at less than 35W power consumption. The VEGA-3311 adapter additionally features 4K video capture over built-in 4-ch SDI-3G or 1-ch SDI-12G video inputs for acquisition-based encoding and 4-ch SDI-3G video outputs for acquisition-based decoding in contribution workflows. VEGA-3311 can also support low latency transmission of uncompressed or lightly compressed video over standard IP networks according to industry agreed standards. This card feature a simple-to-use API and example code for FFmpeg and GStreamer multimedia frameworks to streamline product development and their integration into existing applications.