- 1-ch 8Kp60, 4-ch 4Kp60 or 16-ch 1080p60 real-time HEVC encoding
- Main or Main 10 HEVC profiles with 8 or 10 bit depth and 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 chroma subsampling
- Video acquisition over built-in 16-ch 3G-SDI inputs
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) Video
- Linux and Windows SDK including simple-to-use API and example code for FFmpeg and GStreamer multimedia frameworks
- Double width, 3/4 length PCI Express Gen3 x16, compatible with server GPU slots
Advantech VEGA-3304-8K is the first 8Kp60 Real Time HEVC Encoding Accelerator enable real-time, professional-grade HEVC video processing at much less power consumption than a software-only solution. To satisfy the flexible demand from the market, VEGA-3304 series includes muli-channel support up to 4-ch 4K for high density demand. VEGA platforms bring significant density and time-to-market benefits to a wider range of 4K, 8K, Virtual Reality and 360° video applications for the broadcasting, mobile, medical, transportation markets, and many other industries. The VEGA-3304 is designed with double width, 3/4 length PCI Express x16, compatible with server GPU slots to make easy-to-integration. 1-ch 8K/4-ch 4K Video inputs are supported to real time encoding at 10 bit colour depth with HDR support and 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.The VEGA-3304 support Linux SDK and FFmpeg plug-in to streamline product development and integration.