|Products - Media over IP||PMoIP – SoM (Uncompressed)||A compact user-friendly system on module that enables OEMs to quickly develop ST2110 compliant and feature rich products.|
|AMoIP (Compressed)||A versatile market ready product to transmit & receive video, audio control over 1G Ethernet with super low latency.|
|Video IP Cores||ST 2110 Video over IP||A solution conforming to ST2110 standards to transport 10-bit uncompressed SDI video over IP. It has both Packetizer (Video/Audio/ANC to IP) and De-Packetizer modules.|
|SMPTE 2022 Video over IP||A solution conforming to SMPTE 2022 standards to transport uncompressed SDI over IP.|
|H.264 Intra Frame Codec||One of industry’s first FPGA based single chip I-Frame only encoding and decoding solution. Optimized for very low latency and is fully autonomous.|
Professional Media Over IP (PMoIP) modules
- Supports PTP slave conﬁguraion
- Supports AMWA NMOS (IS-04 and IS-05) based RESTful APIs
- Supports two 10/25G Ethernet Interfaces, for Seamless Switching
- Supports 4 channel SD/HD/3G/12G UHD, aggregate of 18Gbps SDI bandwidth
- Supports 8 Audio channels and 16 Ancillary types per SDI channel
- Provides SMPTE-2110 Conﬁguraion Webpage
Connectors & Interfaces
- 4 x SDI Input / Output (HD-BNC)
- 2 x 10/25G Ethernet SFP+
- External Sync Input (HD-BNC)
- Sync Output (HD-BNC)
- USB Type – A
- USB Micro – B
- 12V DC Power Input
- 9.0 cm x 9.5 cm
- 4:2:2, 10-bit @ 200 mbps with extremely low end-to-end latency
- Multiple Long-GOP low bit rate streams upto 15 Mbps.
- LPCM Audio streaming (24-bit @ 48 KHz), with very low latency and AV Sync
- Support for image capture (snapshot) of incoming Video.
- Image processing capabilities
- Customizable to support your need
- Small Form Factor
FPGA IP Cores
ST 2110 Video Over IP Suite:
The ST 2110 IP suite is comprised of both Packetizer (Video/Audio/ANC to IP) and De-Packetizer modules to transport 10-bit uncompressed SDI video over IP, supporting the following standards:
- ST 2110-10/20/21/30/40
- AMWA NMOS: IS – 04 & IS – 05
- ST 2022 -5/6/7
SMPTE 2022 Video Over IP Suite:
The SMPTE 2022 IP suite provides solution for transporting 10-bit Uncompressed Video (SDI) over IP, supporting the following standards:
- Real-time audio/video applications
- Streaming live IP camera views
- Professional broadcast contribution and primary distribution
- Studio-to-studio media exchange
H.264 Intra Frame (I-Frame) Codec:
CoreEL’s Intra Frame Codec is one of industry’s first FPGA based single chip I-Frame only encoding and decoding solutions.
- Available for both Xilinx and Altera FPGA cores.
- Optimized for very low latency applications.
- Single FPGA solution which is highly pipelined video solution.
- Fully autonomous design: No external processor to aid the codec operations
- High, Main & Constrained Baseline Profile
- Full HD & 4Kp60
- 10 bit, 4:2:2 & 4:2:0
- Ingest/Archiving Video Servers
- RF video links
- ISM video applications
- 3D video
The HEVC Decoder Core is a highly optimised, pipelined video decompression engine supporting the H.265/MPEG-H Part 2 standard. It is compliant with the ISO/ IEC 23008-2 standard and ITU-T H.265 standard.
The decoder solution is designed for scalability and modularity, targeting various applications ranging from High End Broadcast and Professional Video to high end consumer electronics application.
- Main Profile,Main4:2:2 10 Profile up to Main 4:4:4 12 Profile and respective Intra profiles
- Support for Level 4.1 High tier (upto 50 Mbps) and scalable to high bitrates
- Resolution support up to 1920x1080p60 and 4096x2160p60
- Chroma format support up to 4:2:2& 4:4:4
- Colour Bit depth support up to 10 &12-bits
- Single Chip FPGA solution
- Optimised resource foot print
MPEG-2 Video codec is still an important codec in the capacity of legacy products already existing in great numbers in the market. CoreEL MPEG-2 IP core is compliant with ISO/IEC 13818-2 standards (also standardised by ITU-T as H.262). The decoder solution is available both as FPGA Netlist and Source code.
- Broadcast and Professional Video
- Video Distribution
- Multi-format digital receivers
- Test & Measurement
- Medical, Aerospace & Defence
PCIe-Video-DMA IPis a multi-channel plug-and-use multi-media DMA IP, which can take SDI with or without embedded audio and/ or video elementary stream and write base-band (uncompressed) video, compressed video and audio to host memory using high performance scatter-gather DMA.
CoreEL has over two decades of niche experience in designing and manufacturing robust electronics. Our competencies to produce reliable, high performance and rugged, mission critical electronics for the defense industry, are leveraged for the video transportation and compression domain.
Today, we have a strong international reputation in the professional video & broadcasting domain. Over 70% of the top-tier video broadcast equipment manufacturers have licensed CoreEL’s intellectual properties for their products.
CoreEL offers highly customizable, high performing reliable products at low cost and short delivery periods.
- The only Premier Alliance Member of Xilinx from India & one among the 11 partners –This means, we meet the highest level of qualification and provide a proven expertise to key customers worldwide.
- Awarded top 25 innovative companies in India by CII in 2015.