Founded in 1993, the FSP Group is a leading manufacturer of power supplies with almost 20 years’ experience in designing products plus a team of over 350 R&D engineers, in addition to a sizeable production capacity. With a strong commitment to quality and the environment, the FSP Group offers all common form factors, from ATX to Mini ITX for PCs and embedded systems, 1U /2U/ 3U redundant and open frame industrial PSUs for LCD TV, monitors and medical applications and adaptors for consumer products.
Twins Series 500W / 700W
The Twins series, a redundant power supply, is designed for standard ATX or PS2 chassis, no front end bracket
needed, ideal for mail, web or home server. Hot swappable modules design provides stable power supply: when
one fails, the other can take over the load immediately. Thus users do not need to worry about any server/PC
power off situation.
- ATX PS2 redundant size, no front end bracket needed, ideal for mail, web and home server
- Digital-controlled power supply design can be monitored by “FSP Guardian ” software
- Hot swappable modules design and no worry about server/PC power off when one of modules failure
- Complete protection: over current protection, short circuit protection, over voltage protection & fan failure protection
- Alarm guard design by smart power supply status LED indicator
- 80 PLUS® 230V Internal Gold Certification
- Complies with ATX 12V and EPS 12V standards
- Flat ribbon cables, ideal solution for applications withspace constraint issue