Netint ASIC video transcoder
Benchmark the World's first U.2 NVMe Video Transcoder for $249
NETINT's Easy Access Program enables you to benchmark the density and operational cost advantage of NETINT Codensity powered video transcoders so that you can make the switch confidently from GPU to ASIC-based hardware encoding.
With the Easy Access Program, you can buy up to two Codensity T408 video transcoders for the special price of $249 each (limitations apply, see program details below).
About the Codensity G4 powered T408:
• Supports HEVC and H.264 live ultra-low latency video encoding up to 4Kp60.
• Plugs into any standard U.2 NVMe slot on existing x86 and Arm-based servers.
• Ten times more efficient than CPU-powered software-based encoders.
• One T408 can encode up to eight 1080p30 streams or four 1080p60 live streams.
• Fully supported by FFmpeg through the available plugin. APIs enable easy integration into any transcoder framework.
NETINT Easy Access Program Details:
• Special pricing only available for the T408. Program limited to two units per company.
• Limited time program, we reserve the right to cancel at any time without notice.
• Please complete the form accurately. Non-business email addresses will not be accepted.
• Payment by credit card only.
• Shipping charges and taxes not included in promotional price.
After the completed form is submitted, a NETINT representative will contact you with instructions and to validate shipping information.